m

I got a HOT petite married NYC Latina 30 years old that is looking for a black guy to completely dominate her. She wants to record it. If you do not want your face on camera we can leave it out. If you got any pictures please send them this way .I’ll do the same and send you her pictures. Hotel will be taken care of by us, either Manhattan or Long Island City. PLEASE, BLACK GUYS ONLY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. Preferably darker skin
im interested . I hope this is dark enough for you babe

Attachments

• IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
I got a HOT petite married NYC Latina 30 years old that is looking for a black guy to completely dominate her. She wants to record it. If you do not want your face on camera we can leave it out. If you got any pictures please send them this way .I’ll do the same and send you her pictures. Hotel will be taken care of by us, either Manhattan or Long Island City. PLEASE, BLACK GUYS ONLY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. Preferably darker skin
Pictures?

"we dont believe you, you need more people"...............You could be real, but your not the first one to post this type of ad ??‍♂️.....
So if you feel that way, why even waste your time commenting? Let me guess, it’s happened to you many times and you got your feelings hurt, right? lol Anyways , I posted NYC, we’re not interested in country people from New Jersey such as yourself. Stay on your side of the river and at least come up with your own rhymes lol ?‍♂️

So if you feel that way, why even waste your time commenting? Let me guess, it’s happened to you many times and you got your feelings hurt, right? lol Anyways , I posted NYC, we’re not interested in country people from New Jersey such as yourself. Stay on your side of the river and at least come up with your own rhymes lol ?‍♂️
thats all you got?

But you follow me now 🤷🏽‍♂️. Change of heart?

originally from valentine and burnside right off webster 😉..........But the 80s/90s are over. Im cool being country now 😜

Last edited:
Back