M

So My bf has not made me cum in months, naturally my mind started wandering whenever he’d have friends over I’d look them up and down . He works out of town so when he leaves I call his friend and we usually fuck. I didn’t feel bad about it until I had a party at his house. One thing led to another and I’m getting gamgbanged on his bed. I stayed the night at his place and when he got home the next morning he surprised me by eating me out because he missed me so much has this gone to far???

Oh, from what you say, I suspect he knows, and likes it. You should see if he likes the idea.

So My bf has not made me cum in months, naturally my mind started wandering whenever he’d have friends over I’d look them up and down . He works out of town so when he leaves I call his friend and we usually fuck. I didn’t feel bad about it until I had a party at his house. One thing led to another and I’m getting gamgbanged on his bed. I stayed the night at his place and when he got home the next morning he surprised me by eating me out because he missed me so much has this gone to far???
:mstickle: :mstickle: :mstickle: 😛 😛 😛 :mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

Wish you were my girlfriend 😍
I think it's on right track

Back