LTR Triad

My husband did not want this. He cried many nights when i told him i was in love with the black man and i wanted to be with my lover not my hubby. After much thinking i did not want to break my family up you see i have *******. I did have a strong connection with him sexually and mentally. But if your husband wants you to fall in love and bred by a black bull maybe he wants you to be happier in life to be with a ablack man. Ask him if you would leave him because you fall in love with your bull. How he finds that. If he lkkes the idea then go for it. You will have what i never did, breaking off the chaons of a white marriage.

My wife and I make this work well for us! She dates a young man in a city 3 hours from us on weekends! Usually 3 nights! I take her to meet him for dinner on Fridays and pick her up after he comes home for lunch on Mondays. She was/is a nurse and we tell friends she does volunteer work on weekends! They are very much in love and so are we! He is a great guy and I like him a lot! His black cock just fills her perfectly and he does share her occasionally! While she is much older than him, she is blessed with youthful looks and works hard to keep her body in shape for her guys! She would probably have him move in except she is totally paranoid our grown sons would find out and disapprove! We are just very fortunate at this point to have found a guy like him! So special for all of us!

My husband did not want this. He cried many nights when i told him i was in love with the black man and i wanted to be with my lover not my hubby. After much thinking i did not want to break my family up you see i have *******. I did have a strong connection with him sexually and mentally. But if your husband wants you to fall in love and bred by a black bull maybe he wants you to be happier in life to be with a ablack man. Ask him if you would leave him because you fall in love with your bull. How he finds that. If he lkkes the idea then go for it. You will have what i never did, breaking off the chaons of a white marriage.
I believe he he says he wants this but I don't know if we actually go through with it how he will then respond to it. My bull has also pressure me to b his and for us to grow apart from him.

I read more I see you did love him and still do. You must of had a very deep connection with him. I want that. The connection that makes me always come back no matter what . Like an addict
You may think of it like the Holy Grail but in the end it is your lustful kink you want to be carried out and experineced. The question is: What is the crucial point for you, the exact person or the power dynamic you are craving? There are a lot of guys out there you can have that with. But is it worth risking your (primary?) relationship?

Last edited:
I believe he he says he wants this but I don't know if we actually go through with it how he will then respond to it. My bull has also pressure me to b his and for us to grow apart from him.
This answers a lot. It shows that you are concerned about your husband(?)'s feelings and more so than your "bull" is concerned about yours. i can understand that when a man falls in love with a woman he will want to have that woman to be his, but when he truly loves you he will put your well-being first. A guy who puts pressure on you ImO doesn't fit that category.

My impression from your postings is that you don't really want to leave your husband(?) for your "bull" (and would you even call him a "bull" then?) but rather that you are not sure of your husband(?)'s real feelings for you. If i am right then ImO it would be a good time to suspend your relationship with your "bull" and have a serious discussion with your husband(?) about where the two of you expect this arrangement to lead. i know that's a tough one, but otherwise how can you feel secure about your future?

Back