LTR Triad

you are right black man and white girls are drawn. and yes it was bound to happen. I came to my senses that I was confused because I love hubby and that black man but I realized that my hubby was my first husband and I had children with him so I did't want to brake a family. but if I could go back in time I would of never married my husband and married the black guy instead. the only thing is I met the black guy thanks to my hubby so maybe we would of never crossed paths. His name was Dwayne, I still think of him and still love him.

You keep playi
you are right black man and white girls are drawn. and yes it was bound to happen. I came to my senses that I was confused because I love hubby and that black man but I realized that my hubby was my first husband and I had children with him so I did't want to brake a family. but if I could go back in time I would of never married my husband and married the black guy instead. the only thing is I met the black guy thanks to my hubby so maybe we would of never crossed paths. His name was Dwayne, I still think of him and still love him.
I completely under, I am under the mindset that I don't want to break up a home but at to it.

Im definitely in love with my japanese boyfriend Kyle. We go on dates alone and I can spend the night or weekend with him. Hes even introduced me to his ******* as his girlfriend. I wouldnt leave my husband though and wouldnt move him in cause then half the fun is gone lol

Im definitely in love with my japanese boyfriend Kyle. We go on dates alone and I can spend the night or weekend with him. Hes even introduced me to his ******* as his girlfriend. I wouldnt leave my husband though and wouldnt move him in cause then half the fun is gone lol
I'm happy that u are in love. I thinking about a triad in terms of breeding. It could be fun if everyone is under the same roof. This is my fantasy. However if the opportunity arises, I would take it.

Thank you for being honest about your triad. I can tell it's not easy to talk about. I am very thoughtful and want to enter this part of the lifestyle eyes wide open. I have not find my match yet but know it's a matter of time. I know there is a lot of fantasy on this site bit the real deal can be messy. You do not know how much I appreciate your imputed.

Back