Lovlies for reparations duty.

QUOTE="Sabrina, post: 1533760, member: 20846"]when is Reparations Day? i havent seen it posted anyplace. Whats all involved with it. Any info please?[/QUOTE]

Not Real. Just something people wish there was, so they could go fuck any white woman/girl they want and the white women/girls would feel good about doing it.

Personally, I would be more in favor of it being real, if it included white men/boys.

QUOTE="Sabrina, post: 1533760, member: 20846"]when is Reparations Day? i havent seen it posted anyplace. Whats all involved with it. Any info please?

Not Real. Just something people wish there was, so they could go fuck any white woman/girl they want and the white women/girls would feel good about doing it.

Personally, I would be more in favor of it being real, if it included white men/boys.
[/QUOTE]
OMG i am soo stupid. Honestly thought it was real.. well IT would be a great thing to have i think..but that's just me.

well in all honesty there should be something like that..a Reparations Day or maybe make it a week. a week where we all come together and give what we can to the Black Race. ive been reading up on that "white priviledge" thing and to be honest i didnt think it was all that true, but now,,OMG i am amazed how my mind has changed to be 100% in favor and have developed more understanding about it.

Back