Los Angeles 12/25-12/28 looking for bbc

Wannahavefun

Couple
From
CA, US
Curvy/chubby Milf with huge tits and hubby looking for video friendly respectful bbc. Please be easy on the eyes and clean (D&D). Will be in Los Angeles (12/25-28th) so if u can host at clean hotel that would be great. Please send stats & pics. Not our first time so we know what we are looking for. FaceTime for verification. Thanks in advance

Curvy/chubby Milf with huge tits and hubby looking for video friendly respectful bbc. Please be easy on the eyes and clean (D&D). Will be in Los Angeles (12/25-28th) so if u can host at clean hotel that would be great. Please send stats & pics. Not our first time so we know what we are looking for. FaceTime for verification. Thanks in advance
I am super interested i have send you a message I am in la

Attachments

• received_1185559919007903.jpeg
    received_1185559919007903.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 203
Definitely interested and I will be available the evening of the 26th, 27th and 28th.....

Wow
❤️❤️❤️

Very interested ..

She is super sexy

Message me

Back