Looking

Hi!!

I’m currently in a relationship. He and I are looking for fun individuals or couples to play with. After things calm down with the pandemic of course. We have been with other men and women in the past and thought it was a lot of fun!

I am bisexual. Only really into Black men.

He is bicurious.

Guys, please be respectful and don't feel like you are the prize. We aren't into proper cuck/bull or dom/sub/slave situations. Just looking for chill, mutual, and respectful fun.

Update: We wanted thank those who have reached out and expressed their interest in our previous post. We are posting again in hopes of finding someone who is a better fit for our situation. We are willing to verify ourselves via Kik, Snapchat, etc. You must be willing to do so as well.
I would love to get to know you

Hi!!

I’m currently in a relationship. He and I are looking for fun individuals or couples to play with. After things calm down with the pandemic of course. We have been with other men and women in the past and thought it was a lot of fun!

I am bisexual. Only really into Black men.

He is bicurious.

Guys, please be respectful and don't feel like you are the prize. We aren't into proper cuck/bull or dom/sub/slave situations. Just looking for chill, mutual, and respectful fun.

Update: We wanted thank those who have reached out and expressed their interest in our previous post. We are posting again in hopes of finding someone who is a better fit for our situation. We are willing to verify ourselves via Kik, Snapchat, etc. You must be willing to do so as well.

im very interested. Im in Chambersburg

Back