Looking.

Ironman1975

Male
From
OH, US
Looking for a regular, occasional, or on going fwb. Sexy hwp females that luv to have all kinds of fun, married or single. Couples that have a hot wife, or cuckold, where the wife can go out on a date, is a plus, but not ruled out. I am available during and night, depending on my work schedule. I do travel with n reason. I can also entertain. If u travel to Cleveland for business or fun, luv to hear from u.
Also looking for a single sexy fun female, or maybe the right couple, for a Swingers Hotel Takeover n March 2020.

Looking for a regular, occasional, or on going fwb. Sexy hwp females that luv to have all kinds of fun, married or single. Couples that have a hot wife, or cuckold, where the wife can go out on a date, is a plus, but not ruled out. I am available during and night, depending on my work schedule. I do travel with n reason. I can also entertain. If u travel to Cleveland for business or fun, luv to hear from u.
Also looking for a single sexy fun female, or maybe the right couple, for a Swingers Hotel Takeover n March 2020.
U r very handsome

Back