Looking to trade stories of how we became cucks?

Wife here and posting a response I made in another thread.

My husband pressured me about his fantasy for years. I cried when I first learned about it in 2011.. it hurt me to think about the idea of it for 2 years, then I started educating myself and reading forums like this... then when I finally started to come around, he made me feel horrible when I brought it up once when we were having sex.. he said "You're never gonna do it so just drop it."

Total mood killer and ego crusher.

So I got angry and went for it, but because I was so angry at him I didn't include him. I just went and fucked a bbc behind his back. I got carried away and begged my bbc to cum in me so I bought plan B. My husband found out because he found part of the torn plan b box. (Stupid me) He was furious but also fighting an erection. He couldn't hide the fact it turned him on.

We fought about my infidelity for several years, he's still not 100% how he feels or if he relates more to stag or cuckold in his fantasy.. but now I'm turned on by it. He gave me a hunger for it, and the amount of BS he put me through for years - it's hard not to grow impatient with him now! Lol but I'm trying to ease into getting bbc however he is comfortable with.. trying to be patient. Because I'd rather do right by him and get BBC eventually than have him take the whole fantasy off the table.

Though at times I've considered just doing what I want and forsing him into submission...😂

Some couples don't come by this lifestyle easily.. that's for sure.

My husband pressured me about his fantasy for years. I cried when I first learned about it in 2011.. it hurt me to think about the idea of it for 2 years, then I started educating myself and reading forums like this... then when I finally started to come around, he made me feel horrible when I brought it up once when we were having sex.. he said "You're never gonna do it so just drop it."

So I got angry and went for it, but because I was so angry at him I didn't include him. I just went and fucked a bbc behind his back. I got carried away and begged my bbc to cum in me so I bought plan B. My husband found out because he found part of the torn plan b box. (Stupid me) He was furious but also fighting an erection. He couldn't hide the fact it turned him on.

We fought about my infidelity for several years, he's still not 100% how he feels or if he relates more to stag or cuckold in his fantasy.. but now I'm turned on by it. He gave me a hunger for it, and the amount of BS he put me through for years - it's hard not to grow impatient with him now! Lol but I'm trying to ease into getting bbc however he is comfortable with.. trying to be patient. Because I'd rather do right by him and get BBC eventually than have him take the whole fantasy off the table.

Though at times I've considered just doing what I want and forsing him into submission...😂

Your husband saying "You're never gonna do it so just drop it." during sex was an opportunity for you to incorporate some dirty talk into your sexual repertoire and showing your husband how much you have learned. You got angry and cheated; that is not cool! How were you able to reestablish his trust in you after the revelation about the pharmacy visit?

Your husband saying "You're never gonna do it so just drop it." during sex was an opportunity for you to incorporate some dirty talk into your sexual repertoire and showing your husband how much you have learned. You got angry and cheated; that is not cool! How were you able to reestablish his trust in you after the revelation about the pharmacy visit?
Did you miss the part where I explained his lying and cheating for three years? Two wrongs don't make a right, but it was retaliation after years of being a doormat.

Aight I'll post mine straight up just because this is a topic of deep interest to me.. My becoming a cuckold was a pretty long drawn out process but looking back it makes perfect sense and the progression is actually impressive. Yes this is all 100% true:

A.) My first crush ever, the girl next door, was dating another guy and we were all just 'cool.' I was only 13 at the time so the jealousy was only latent but it was there. It was just a typical 'friendzoned' situation.
B.) When I was a junior in high school I had a crush on a girl for years. I mean absolutely infatuated...she ended up dating my 'best friend' at the time and lost her virginity to him.
C.) In college I was also infatuated with a really hot girl who cruelly led me on, but slept around a LOT and even though she would basically just laugh at me over my heartbreak, made me want her even more.
D.) In my mid twenties i dated a chick who cheated on me constantly (didn't find out about it until later.) That was the beginning of my knowing I'm a cuck because it turned me on to find out later.
E.) In my late twenties I dated and fell in love with another girl, who I'll call 'A'. A and I met on Tinder and the sex was pretty great. After dating for about 6 months she confessed that she cheated on me with a guy she went dancing with weekend prior. At the time she told me, I asked her to give me exact details about the sex which she did. I was beating my dick furiously while she was telling me, and she knew I was even after I told her. I basically on the spot told her 'hey listen I'm a cuck so you can cheat on me as much as you want I'm cool with it just be honest.' She was PUMPED about the offer. It was the next weekend I asked her over and she declined saying she had sex with two other guys and didn't want to feel like a slut. I was really freaked out by it and not turned on at all, which I still regret deeply to this day. I was in denial in the moment and that was really the first taste of how painful being a cuck can be. It was right around that time that she took a job on the other side of the state so the relationship was kind of doomed anyway but it was great cuck-practice lol.
F.) My now wife and I are very slowly getting into the lifestyle. I've talked about it extensively in other posts...

Did you miss the part where I explained his lying and cheating for three years? Two wrongs don't make a right, but it was retaliation after years of being a doormat.
No, I haven't read that part. I wouldn't have responded the way I did if I had. I read all your posts and nowhere does it mention lying and cheating for three years.

Hell I dared my wife on vacation and she took it. Literally. I got all excited as she flirted with the guy at the bar. Followed them to the room. They got after it as soon as the door closed. I sat down to watch. Told myself I wouldn’t jerk off. Yeah right. As the action got hotter I knew I had made a mistake. I will never forget watching her as I am beating me meat. Getting hotter as she moaned in pleasure. I’m about to drain myself. He starts to cum. I can’t stand it. He lets loose and my Dick goes complete soft. Ann let’s loose a big O and I egging him on. He drops a nut and looks up and grins, then takes her in his arms and kisses her. They both look at me and just laugh. Me, I am humiliated and hooked.

I would say that hubby got precisely what he wanted and deserved. You were right to do what you did.

You both sound completely hypocritical and dysfunctional. Perfect for each other -- a permanent state of mutual misery.

Back