Looking to share experiences and ideas

Anonymouse101

Female
From
UK
Hi all!

Im L, 44 year old petite blonde from England. I recently became owned by a dominant black man, my husband doesn't know about it. I serve him (and sometimes his friends) sexually several times a week.

This is all a big change for me-always had fantasies of interracial dominance, but actually putting them into reality is new and scary. Here to exchange experiences and to turn myself on between sessions with DS (my black master).

X

You "serve" a "dominant black man" "sexually several times a week" and your "husband doesn't know about it"? How does that work? *wondering*

My husband works late most evenings, and I am able to structure my work so I can have two or maybe three afternoons/evenings free per week. Once at home I just have to wear clothes that cover any marks, or on a couple of occasions I've had to use makeup to conceal marks.

My husband and I are seldom intimate anymore-as these fantasies have got stronger, my appetite for vanilla (in every sense) has waned. So far he hasn't noticed anything, and I hope to keep it that way.

After my first session with DS I had to sneak in and change quickly as all the buttons had been torn off my blouse. I've now learned to keep a second set of clothes in the car.

Keeping it a secret isn't easy.

Look I think that's not good for your relationship. If he doesn't like it you hurt him and sooner or later you will be devorced. If that's it what you want go on.
would my wife fuck her bull behind my back it would hurt me imense

He would never go for it. (...)
That`s what`s expected from all men. And yet there are many males who love their cuckhold relationship.
If you don`t try it, you will never know!
(...)He's only casually racist but a very jealous man.
ImO good ingredients for the "interracial" cuckholding lifestyle. Jealousy is part of the "cuckold angst" which in turn is part of the excitement. A man who is not jealous would make a lousy cuckhold.
Also his "casual racism" needs treatment, and the best exorcism would be for him having to witness his wife being manhandled by a bunch of virile Black men, just sayin` :cool:

Hi there L. welcome to the site. i'm sure you will get a lot of differing opinions on your situation.i have to say i don't judge you, but find you a most interesting and intriguing woman. i would like to follow you.

Hi all!

Im L, 44 year old petite blonde from England. I recently became owned by a dominant black man, my husband doesn't know about it. I serve him (and sometimes his friends) sexually several times a week.

This is all a big change for me-always had fantasies of interracial dominance, but actually putting them into reality is new and scary. Here to exchange experiences and to turn myself on between sessions with DS (my black master).

X
wanna ride my BBC ?

Back