Looking to make some friends, Central FL

jandw

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
So I'm looking for a group to hang with from time to time and make some new friends. Specifically, it would be awesome to have a monthly card game I (hubby) could join and after we've gotten to know each other, I'll introduce my wife.

We're a legit hot wife couple with a rather intermittent fling at the moment, so not just wannabes BUT we do move slow, so that's why I'm looking for some kind of social activity we can incorporate.

Anyway, looking for Seminole county if possible. Longwood to Sanford would be best. Hit me up!

I've got some time off coming up so I figured I'd bump this thread and see if anything shakes out. Added a album finally as well.

So I'm looking for a group to hang with from time to time and make some new friends. Specifically, it would be awesome to have a monthly card game I (hubby) could join and after we've gotten to know each other, I'll introduce my wife.

We're a legit hot wife couple with a rather intermittent fling at the moment, so not just wannabes BUT we do move slow, so that's why I'm looking for some kind of social activity we can incorporate.

Anyway, looking for Seminole county if possible. Longwood to Sanford would be best. Hit me up!
That's hottt

Reactions: sko

Let me know if you guys are ever in Tampa

Back