Looking to introduce girlfriend in Los Angeles (not a time wasting post)

James Pratt

Couple
Gold Member
I promise that I'm not the typical time waster, i.e. dude looking to get off by talking to other dudes.

I'm looking to introduce my girlfriend to this lifestyle in Los Angeles. Looking for a straight bull, but who likes the power exchange dynamic. I do believe she is open to this, but the suggestion can't come from me (or at least I can't suggest it head on). I have an idea that I believe will confirm whether she will do this or not in relatively short order. Obviously nothing is guaranteed, and if she is not open to it, then so be it. We both go on our ways, with minimal time wasted. If you are serious, and willing to give this a try, message me for details and we can discuss.

We are both early 30s, professionals living in LA. She is about 5'3", Jewish/Latina, and active.

I promise that I'm not the typical time waster, i.e. dude looking to get off by talking to other dudes.

I'm looking to introduce my girlfriend to this lifestyle in Los Angeles. Looking for a straight bull, but who likes the power exchange dynamic. I do believe she is open to this, but the suggestion can't come from me (or at least I can't suggest it head on). I have an idea that I believe will confirm whether she will do this or not in relatively short order. Obviously nothing is guaranteed, and if she is not open to it, then so be it. We both go on our ways, with minimal time wasted. If you are serious, and willing to give this a try, message me for details and we can discuss.

We are both early 30s, professionals living in LA. She is about 5'3", Jewish/Latina, and active.
Im interested. Shoot me a pm and lets talk

Back