Looking to find someone

XHeatherX

Female
Hello, I'm here because I was reading lots of sex stories to spark my imagination 😉 I'm single and I would love someone to clean me up 🙈is their something wrong with me🙈🙈, now I'm not into being cruel it's just not my character, but I am quite sexual I would be willing to meet someone and form a relationship and I wouldn't want to share him and if I had a cuckold can feelings of love still be real?. I'm just trying to get my head around it, any feedback would be appreciated. Much love ❤️❤️

I'd suggest, if you're looking for a real life person, to list where you're from. It sounds like you're wanting to have a cuckold? Have you been with black men before?

There are clearly cuckolds out here (like me) who would enjoy finding a white lady who loves to have sex with black men. Each white guy is going to be different in what he wants, and what he would (or would not) do.

Hi Heather, I sure wish u were on this side of the pond (USA east coast). I would literally die to fall in love with a bonafide hotwife. U wouldn't have to be mean or degrade me, I would just worship you and allow and encourage you to enjoy any man u wished to, while I would be 100% monogamous to you...dream cum true! Best of luck, I hope u find the perfect cuckold for you, and lots and lots of wonderful hot sex with others

Hi Heather, I sure wish u were on this side of the pond (USA east coast). I would literally die to fall in love with a bonafide hotwife. U wouldn't have to be mean or degrade me, I would just worship you and allow and encourage you to enjoy any man u wished to, while I would be 100% monogamous to you...dream cum true! Best of luck, I hope u find the perfect cuckold for you, and lots and lots of wonderful hot sex with others
Aww thankyou ♥️♥️ I hope you find what your looking for too ❤️

I would love to clean u up if that's what u want but I also liked to be cleaned up. i am quite sexual also. I am greedy and i don't share either.

Back