Looking to be Cucked!

I am recently divorced and have decided that I want my next relationship to involve cuckolding. I feel that I will be satisfied and content being a submissive cuck for a white hotwife and a well endowed black bull. I feel that this is an appropriate relationship for me. I have fantasized about this for aloong time and am hoping to make it a reality. I am just beginning to start dating again and I would welcome any advice that any of you may have to offer me to make this dream come true. I am very serious and sincere about this. I look forward to befriending some of you on this site and hope to engage in some serious dialogue.

I am recently divorced and have decided that I want my next relationship to involve cuckolding. I feel that I will be satisfied and content being a submissive cuck for a white hotwife and a well endowed black bull. I feel that this is an appropriate relationship for me. I have fantasized about this for aloong time and am hoping to make it a reality. I am just beginning to start dating again and I would welcome any advice that any of you may have to offer me to make this dream come true. I am very serious and sincere about this. I look forward to befriending some of you on this site and hope to engage in some serious dialogue.
ohhh anything good????????????

Back