Looking in Orlando FL

We are traveling to FL, Nov 6 thru Nov 9 and Staying in a hotel. We are Looking for a BBC must be over 8 inches long and thick, shaved prefetred. . Please No man with beard.. Must be camera friendly. Must have some exp in the hotwife and cuckold lyfestile.
Bbc here in Orlando. Check out my media and let me know what you think! 😉

We are traveling to FL, Nov 6 thru Nov 9 and Staying in a hotel. We are Looking for a BBC must be over 8 inches long and thick, shaved prefetred. . Please No man with beard.. Must be camera friendly. Must have some exp in the hotwife and cuckold lyfestile.
Hey guys,
I will be in Orlando on November 6. My company is celebrating its 40th anniversary. I have a hotel room, and I'm interested in meeting you

I'm free and love to join you in Orlando!

Last edited:

Hi Please read my profile. I believe Im the one you are looking for. Thanks. - BULL

Message me I am in Florida and you can see my location and my stats not for the other guys who hid their interest and stuff!

Back