Looking in Ohio

We are interested. Are you straight or bi? She’s a striking brunette, great body, very sexual. He’s an in shape, handsome bi guy, bottom. We like the whole Hotwife, sissy play aspect. She really gets off on him servicing and being taken by her Bull. She’s also wants a Bull the fullfill her needs. Open to many things!

Hi yes I am very interested. I am strait but also very much enjoy the husband being submissive to me and providing me oral when ever i desire it. We can see how things go from there . I am willing to meet both or just one to discuss it further.

Hello there. Im a cuckold in search of a bbc or a black couple. My domm would like to get blacked and have me watch while she teases me. We're in Akron oh. She's size D cups and she's not big. We're in good shape and she's rather new to bbc and looking to try more. Let's meet !!

Last edited:
We are a couple ready to take the BBC plunge. She is hot and ready. He is
bi and an eager helper or watcher. We are looking for in shape, hung bulls who are straight or preferably bi that are ready to have some fun. She may be interested in a ongoing thing if the chemistry is right.
Hey guys give me a shout

We are a couple ready to take the BBC plunge. She is hot and ready. He is
bi and an eager helper or watcher. We are looking for in shape, hung bulls who are straight or preferably bi that are ready to have some fun. She may be interested in a ongoing thing if the chemistry is right.
We are still looking!

Back