Looking in NC or VA. Anywhere between Richmond to Charlotte.

WildNWonderful

Couple
Real Person
Looking for a bull in the NC area willing to travel for a good time. Respectful and discrete are a must. Would prefer him to be 6"0, body a lil on the thicker side. Has to be comfortable playing in front of the husband, private pictures and videos will be taken, will leave your face or any identifying marks out of the pictures and videos. This girl comes with a true water park (will post pictures of a prefucked wet ass pussy to prove). If you have any questions or believe you could be the one drop us a DM. Resized_20220813_001207_448397296236032.jpegResized_20220809_215331_448368785117241.jpeg

Hello. My name is Rod. I really like your pictures. I might be wrong, but I believe she can become this wet from simply talking about sex, maybe even wetter if she's sucking. Almost all my experiences have been with couples where the hubby needed to watch, so there's no issue with hubby being there. I'm located near the Danville area. Let me know, cool?

Looking for a bull in the NC area willing to travel for a good time. Respectful and discrete are a must. Would prefer him to be 6"0, body a lil on the thicker side. Has to be comfortable playing in front of the husband, private pictures and videos will be taken, will leave your face or any identifying marks out of the pictures and videos. This girl comes with a true water park (will post pictures of a prefucked wet ass pussy to prove). If you have any questions or believe you could be the one drop us a DM. View attachment 5343550View attachment 5343551
Let’s make it happen

Looking for a bull in the NC area willing to travel for a good time. Respectful and discrete are a must. Would prefer him to be 6"0, body a lil on the thicker side. Has to be comfortable playing in front of the husband, private pictures and videos will be taken, will leave your face or any identifying marks out of the pictures and videos. This girl comes with a true water park (will post pictures of a prefucked wet ass pussy to prove). If you have any questions or believe you could be the one drop us a DM. View attachment 5343550View attachment 5343551
Wow now that’s a delicious looking pussy

I am respectful and very discreet my height is 5 "10" and weigh 200 pounds . I'm built a little on the thicker side ..Not new to having sex while being watched so would be comfortable doing it. .

Back