Looking in MA, southern NH

Hi everyone, we are a couple that lives in northern MA not far from the NH border near Nashua. We have been for 9 years and she has had lots of fun and experiences. She had a long term (white) boyfriend for 6 years and it was great. She had some bbc too along the way as well as many other play friends. The boyfriend was, to a degree, integrated into our life. We live openly and everyone knows we have an open marriage (well, one sided since I identify as a cuckold.

We/she is seeking a new long term boyfriend and while finding the right person is the most important, having this be a bbc would be ideal (and amazing). Because we live openly, once a rapport is established there can be overnights (our home or yours), attending social functions with our friends, introduction to family, travel, etc.

Here is the important part, she really wants to find someone that knows how to take charge, is into kink, will attend kinky and swinging parties with her. She is naturally submissive and loves a good spanking, being tied up, flogged, etc. But she also wants to include social activities, and not just all about sex. This could dinners, dancing, museums, or whatever might be a fun activity.

If you are a bbc that is mature, likely over 40, and are in our area we would love to hear from you. She is 58. This pic was taken 2 days ago.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190628154408788_COVER.jpg

We can do the verification pics but how can I change my profile from male to couple? I would need to change this according to the verification rules.

I’m not sure about how to edit profile status, it’s probably in the settings! Hopefully another member will chime in!

Back