Looking in DFW

Looking for PAWG to have fun with in the Dfw area
My other half might like to have fun with you also. If you are interested then she will want the following information: Height, Age, Weight and what type of work you do. Not where but the type.
She is a Latino, 38 years old, 5'7" medium build, beautiful nipples and pussy. I am an older White cuckold that only does as told.

I will give her your information tonight, do you have a phone number I could give her if she is interested. All I do is forward the information to her and she decides. I have no say in who she picks or what she does. You can text your number to coupleforfun58@hotmail.com. If she likes your information she will ask for a face shot and not a cock shot.

Is she ok with send me a pic also
She likes your information and would like a face picture. As far as a picture of her most of the time she won't send them but you can ask here. She would like a contact number so she can call or text you.

Guess you are not interested as you have responded since I told you she was interested in you, going by your information.

Okay, If you want to send a contact number then you can talk to her and see if she will send you a picture. I can't as I don't have any pictures of her. She tells me you get to see me all the time that I don't need a picture

If you are interested then we need your: Age, Height Weight and What type of work you do (not where but type). If she likes your information she will ask for a face picture and a contact number.

I want to see who I’m choosing to be with it. I don’t think it’s fair to request a pic and not send one bac
If you provide a contact number then she will call or text you and you can work out the picture thing. Now that is only if you want other wise nothing will happen.

Back