Looking in Denver and the surrounding areas

rmkerson

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
Denver is known for a lot of beautiful things, one of which I’m certain are it’s gorgeous hotwives. If you’re in Denver, Colorado Springs or the surrounding Colorado areas, I’d love to meet you. We can meet up at a bar or just get straight to it.

I do have a lot of experience with couples playing together and solo. In addition, I do have recent clean test results (October 2022) and can perform with or without condoms. If you’re looking for someone reliable, consistent and who won’t flake/back out at the last minute, I’m just a quick message away.

Denver is known for a lot of beautiful things, one of which I’m certain are it’s gorgeous hotwives. If you’re in Denver, Colorado Springs or the surrounding Colorado areas, I’d love to meet you. We can meet up at a bar or just get straight to it.

I do have a lot of experience with couples playing together and solo. In addition, I do have recent clean test results (October 2022) and can perform with or without condoms. If you’re looking for someone reliable, consistent and who won’t flake/back out at the last minute, I’m just a quick message away.
Good morning. Still looking?

We might be interested. We are just north of the Denver area.

Will have to keep in touch may be moving there

Back