Looking forward for my first BBC Barcelona ❤️♠️

gcrss

Couple
From
Spain
Hey guys and queens, im completely new to the lifestyle and would love to get some tips about how to approach chocolate kings in real life and ask them to join me and my hubby. He is dreaming about seeing me with a real BBC, so far I could just have a taste with my toys (gifts from my bf *.* ).

I would totally love to get some advice from another queens ♠️, or from guys.

If you are a chocolate king and live in Barcelona, slide into my dms 🍑👄

Attachments

• IMG_2123.jpeg
    IMG_2123.jpeg
    487 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1189.mov
    56.5 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys and queens, im completely new to the lifestyle and would love to get some tips about how to approach chocolate kings in real life and ask them to join me and my hubby. He is dreaming about seeing me with a real BBC, so far I could just have a taste with my toys (gifts from my bf *.* ).

Beautiful

Hello, I am a Latin bull in Barcelona and I have 7 years in the environment. I left a message to the dm

My first advice for on here would be to get verified. You’ll be taken far more serious one you are, on the flip side, take what unverified “bulls” say with a pinch of salt. Good luck getting blacked 👍

I really need to visit Barcelona

My first advice for on here would be to get verified. You’ll be taken far more serious one you are, on the flip side, take what unverified “bulls” say with a pinch of salt. Good luck getting blacked

Heyyy!! Tks for the advice, I will be back home during the weekend and verify wt the hubby first thing 🤤

Damn I would happily take care of it

video doesnt working

Back