Looking for writer, will compensate.

Like the title says, think it would be cool if someone could do a story of my wife. I can share plenty of pics, texts, vids, to help in writing. I’ll include a pic just to see if there’s some interest. Thanks for reading!
I will write a story for you if you will give me your first name and your wife's first name. Guaranteed to make your dick hard and her pussy wet! No charge. Perhaps you might send me a pic or two.

Last edited:
Like the title says, think it would be cool if someone could do a story of my wife. I can share plenty of pics, texts, vids, to help in writing. I’ll include a pic just to see if there’s some interest. Thanks for reading!
Would love to read some stories about your hot wife.

I might be interested in writing the story for you. I am a several time published author of main stream magazines and wrote a weekly outdoors column for a small city news paper. We should talk. BTW your wife is SMOKIN HOT!

Interesting 🤔
I write Real Life erotica on my reddit page, featuring wives I've met in the Lifestyle. Feel free to check it out
U/BBCnATX_theREAL

Back