Looking for well-endowed men in India

I am male 41 and she is 31 from Hyderabad. Those of you from India will understand that even if my wife wanted to take a nice black cock in she will not admit it straight up!

But I know for sure that I do not please her much, my cock size and girth are good but I do not last for too long...this is my second marriage. My wife cheated on me and I divorced her but now it is evident why she cheated, I do not want that to happen again and keep my current wife happy.

I tried a dildo 8" black dildo on her and she took it almost all in without much discomfort, maybe she had a bigger one in the past or maybe she is ready for a bigger one now...I told her once that I'd like to see her suck another man's cock while we were having sex she agreed but afterwords she backed off saying it is a "sin" this also tells me maybe she is ready and just needs a little guidance or a little nudge!

finally, I made her do the "Pizza dare" and she picked the pizza in a sexy robe with one boob out...

All this tells me that she might be ready for it...

I am looking for a guy between 25-35 only, you must be decent looking with a rock-hard cock and good stamina, she may not agree to go for the pussy yet, but I am certain she will give a good head...or we can at least start with a hand job...and I am sure if you have it to make her tempt and commit the "sin" she will do it!

I am male 41 and she is 31 from Hyderabad. Those of you from India will understand that even if my wife wanted to take a nice black cock in she will not admit it straight up!

But I know for sure that I do not please her much, my cock size and girth are good but I do not last for too long...this is my second marriage. My wife cheated on me and I divorced her but now it is evident why she cheated, I do not want that to happen again and keep my current wife happy.

I tried a dildo 8" black dildo on her and she took it almost all in without much discomfort, maybe she had a bigger one in the past or maybe she is ready for a bigger one now...I told her once that I'd like to see her suck another man's cock while we were having sex she agreed but afterwords she backed off saying it is a "sin" this also tells me maybe she is ready and just needs a little guidance or a little nudge!

finally, I made her do the "Pizza dare" and she picked the pizza in a sexy robe with one boob out...

All this tells me that she might be ready for it...

I am looking for a guy between 25-35 only, you must be decent looking with a rock-hard cock and good stamina, she may not agree to go for the pussy yet, but I am certain she will give a good head...or we can at least start with a hand job...and I am sure if you have it to make her tempt and commit the "sin" she will do it!
Well I would like to contact you

Back