Looking for two or three HUNG BBC near Murray, Ky

Shay89

Male
This is 100% real. We will verify as soon as I get home from the river. My queen is a lady in the streets, huge black cock lover in the sheets. We are looking to get a room, get our ******* on and watch hung black men dominate my slut. Looking for early February or around St. Patrick’s day to do this.

We are looking for true BBC’s! At least 9” and very thick. If the night goes well enough and everyone gets along great, we might look for you to please her when I’m gone on the barge. Only things she won’t do is anal or anything involving piss. She’s got a tight MILF pussy and a throat that that loves cum shot down it. Message for details and we can’t wait to see those big black cocks that she’ll be taking ♠️

Attachments

• B89CA8BD-FC5F-46A7-9381-0B3DAACF61A0.png
    B89CA8BD-FC5F-46A7-9381-0B3DAACF61A0.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 40
Just a hint: Fill in your location info in your profile. That will make you searchable by location and get you a bigger chance that Black guys will find you. ;) Also try posting in the "Interracial Dating" section of the forums.
Oh, and change your "Gender" to "Couple" if you really are one.
Good luck!

Thanks for the good luck wishes! I had this account before we were together, hence it says Male. I’ll look into fixing that right now. Thanks!

Yessir, or ma’am. Working the barge omw to New Orleans, then back home to my queen. Deckhand life sucks, but the money is pretty good.

Thanks for the well wishes! It’s actually not too bad here in Mississippi, But everyone says it’s cold and gloomy up there.

Back