Looking for the right first Bull in DC

dcslutforbbc

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
28F Looking for right first guy. I have been with a few black guys in my life but never with my bf. We have had a few conversations but no luck yet with a few flakes. I miss being totally full and want to make my bf watch

if you’re interested and can provide a clean test we want to get to know you :). My bf wants to be able to watch and possible take some clips. That are only for his eyes. If that’s okay let’s talk. 6F37991C-F59F-41A5-9D90-0D5A670125C5.jpeg802E76F9-B018-4F49-8B2C-1D240B506587.jpeg9FDA84B2-855E-47CD-9A37-DEFD4AF2FC7C.jpeg

28F Looking for right first guy. I have been with a few black guys in my life but never with my bf. We have had a few conversations but no luck yet with a few flakes. I miss being totally full and want to make my bf watch

if you’re interested and can provide a clean test we want to get to know you . My bf wants to be able to watch and possible take some clips. That are only for his eyes. If that’s okay let’s talk. Love your beautiful ass baby 

Pretty simple! Register at any number of the real lifestyle sites and/or attend lifestyle events. Seek out validated guys, meaning couples have met them, be careful, but have fun! On the other hand if your just looking to jerk off to a fantasy you’ve come to the right place!

if you’re interested and can provide a clean test we want to get to know you :). My bf wants to be able to watch and possible take some clips. That are only for his eyes. If that’s okay let’s talk. View attachment 5713592View attachment 5713593View attachment 5713594
U are very sexy, in fact u are making Me leak precum looking at ur pix and what I’ll do to u

if you’re interested and can provide a clean test we want to get to know you :). My bf wants to be able to watch and possible take some clips. That are only for his eyes. If that’s okay let’s talk. View attachment 5713592View attachment 5713593View attachment 5713594
Damn, such a hot body and terrific ass!!!

We'll tie your boyfriend to a chair and make him watch while friends and I destroy your holes!!!! Then we'll let your boyfriend clean up!!!

beautiful ass...just right for black cock to stretch both those holes...

Darling that ass should never be plugged when there's a black cock available to fill it!!!

Stunning. NoVA here

You are sexy!

Love your butt plug

Sexy body, very similar to my wife.

Back