Looking for the right Bull in Arlington/DC [F28]

dcslutforbbc

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Hey Guys!
We are looking for the Bull for our first time still this next weekend. We are getting a hotel room in the DC and want to meet up with the right guy. Looking for someone with good hygiene, muscular, and with a nice thick cock ;). Preferably 20s/30s!

a recent clean test goes a long way towards the best part of the fantasy.. You cumming deep in me ha. For the first time let’s meet for drinks and plan on a blowjob and see where it goes! ;)

pics of me!

Attachments

• 9014142D-57F5-496A-9190-61BC0405B844.png
    9014142D-57F5-496A-9190-61BC0405B844.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 793
  • 0F9A952D-17AF-4109-99D3-3A21A1923860.png
    0F9A952D-17AF-4109-99D3-3A21A1923860.png
    10.3 MB · Views: 801
  • 2F8AE911-E053-47CF-AC84-212B6B04B60C.jpeg
    2F8AE911-E053-47CF-AC84-212B6B04B60C.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 794
Hey Guys!
We are looking for the Bull for our first time still this next weekend. We are getting a hotel room in the DC and want to meet up with the right guy. Looking for someone with good hygiene, muscular, and with a nice thick cock ;). Preferably 20s/30s!

a recent clean test goes a long way towards the best part of the fantasy.. You cumming deep in me ha. For the first time let’s meet for drinks and plan on a blowjob and see where it goes! ;)

pics of me!
When?

Hey Guys!

pics of me!
Did you guys ever find that BBC? If not hoping we can set something up

Hey Guys!

pics of me!
Fucking hot ❤️

Hey Guys!

pics of me!
I'm curious, how did the meet go?

Hey Guys!

pics of me!
Mmmmmmmmmm love your gorgeous body baby and your beautiful ass.

Hey Guys!

pics of me!
Love a good DMV hotwife

Hey Guys!

pics of me!
Nice pics and body. Interested in meeting. I'm in Maryland. DM me and we can chit chat. Thanks

Hey Guys!

pics of me!
You are absolutely gorgeous and sexy baby and I love your beautiful ass in fishnet stockings

Back