Looking for sissy boys interested in being slaves to my mistresses.

Looking for sissy boys interested in being slaves to my mistresses, preparing for BBC. If you want to be humiliated, sissyfied, trained with a strap on and prepared for her BBC daddy then DM. prefer 18-22 year old white males willing to submit ♠️
am europe male cuckold

small tiny

if u want please
write to me

Looking for sissy boys interested in being slaves to my mistresses, preparing for BBC. If you want to be humiliated, sissyfied, trained with a strap on and prepared for her BBC daddy then DM. prefer 18-22 year old white males willing to submit ♠️
Could I chat with you privately?

Oh yes definitely

We here may I serve? Live in NYC but willing to travel

Hey guys still looking when y'all from

Back