Looking for regular in Southern Oregon ...

ORKinkyCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
We are looking for a gentleman to regularly join us for threesomes. We're located in southern Oregon, but can (and have) traveled to various parts of the state and NorCal for fun. We've been active in the swinging scene for a little over four years.

About us?
Her: 44, white, 5'1", 125 lbs, size 36C/34D breasts, alpha/sub versatile.
Him: 44, white/hispanic, 5'11", 190 lbs, 7" cock, alpha but enjoys subspace
Both: *******, drama, and disease free. Both working professionals with a family, so totally understand the need for complete discretion. Both fully CV-19 vaxxed and only play with the same. We play safe (condoms and lube) with actual penetration.

Looking for?
A gentleman more or less around our age. Preferably experienced and well endowed. Must be clean, D&D free, vaxxed, and respect boundaries. And, as the ad mentions, we're looking more for a regular or semi-regular thing, rather than a one off event. We are flexible schedule-wise, but will need a little heads up before any meets to line up logistics.

Interests?
We do all three holes, swinging (threesomes and foursomes), light bondage, double penetration, lots of toys of all kinds, and she likes exhibitionism. The D/s thing is not for us, but open to cuckold training.

Turn offs?
Fakes, flakes, and time-wasters, obviously, as they are the bane of the scene. Also, not into potty, pain, *******, extreme BSDM, or anything illegal.

Some pics? You bet!

orangebod.jpg SquattyBody.jpg

KitchenCurves.jpg

(And we have dozens more.)

Interested? Please drop us a note here or via PM. Can't wait to hear from you. :)

We are looking for a gentleman to regularly join us for threesomes. We're located in southern Oregon, but can (and have) traveled to various parts of the state and NorCal for fun. We've been active in the swinging scene for a little over four years.

About us?
Both: *******, drama, and disease free. Both working professionals with a family, so totally understand the need for complete discretion. Both fully CV-19 vaxxed and only play with the same. We play safe (condoms and lube) with actual penetration.

Looking for?
A gentleman more or less around our age. Preferably experienced and well endowed. Must be clean, D&D free, vaxxed, and respect boundaries. And, as the ad mentions, we're looking more for a regular or semi-regular thing, rather than a one off event. We are flexible schedule-wise, but will need a little heads up before any meets to line up logistics.

Interests?
We do all three holes, swinging (threesomes and foursomes), light bondage, double penetration, lots of toys of all kinds, and she likes exhibitionism. The D/s thing is not for us, but open to cuckold training.

Turn offs?
Fakes, flakes, and time-wasters, obviously, as they are the bane of the scene. Also, not into potty, pain, *******, extreme BSDM, or anything illegal.

Some pics? You bet!

View attachment 4543451 View attachment 4543452

View attachment 4543468

Interested? Please drop us a note here or via PM. Can't wait to hear from you. :)
Good luck you 🔥 sexy guys 🖤

About us?

Looking for?

Interests?

Turn offs?

Some pics? You bet!

View attachment 4543468

Id love to fill her up!!

I apologize when I originally saw your message your post/ad didn't pop up.

So a little about me.

Age 34 6'2 well endowed ******* and disease free will get std tests if needed of course

Had a vasectomy so it's safe for me to creampie with no risk of pregnancy.

I love the idea of DP DVP I reside in The Portland Oregon area traveling might outside of the atea be a bit tricky though on account of scheduling/work but I'd you're ever in PDX let me know!received_181325040550479.jpeg

I apologize when I originally saw your message your post/ad didn't pop up.

So a little about me.

Age 34 6'2 well endowed ******* and disease free will get std tests if needed of course

Had a vasectomy so it's safe for me to creampie with no risk of pregnancy.

I love the idea of DP DVP I reside in The Portland Oregon area traveling might outside of the atea be a bit tricky though on account of scheduling/work but I'd you're ever in PDX let me know!View attachment 4552013

Cool. Have a full body pic to share? (And we only play safe with vaginal and anal penetration, even though she is now baby safe.)

About us?

Looking for?

Interests?

Turn offs?

Some pics? You bet!

View attachment 4543468

Very sexy wow 😍

When I try to pm I'm getting an alert saying "You may not start a conversation with the following recipient" . Can you follow me or send me a pm so we can chat?

Back