Looking for Podcast Guest

LaughingBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
What's going on Bullsexuals. I started a podcast discussing this lifestyle, it is not public yet but it it will be soon, and I'd like to invite a few select members to come on and talk about living in our awesome little kink world. Guest can be completely anonymous or you can make up a name or use your user name. Up to you. We would jump on a zoom call, no video as it's a podcast and just have a conversation. It will not be a live broadcast lol. I'll have some questions to guide our conversation and we'll have an overall show topic to discuss.

For those interested send me a message and we can discuss in more detail. If you think it's something that could be some fun, we'll schedule some time to talk and ill give you access to the first two episodes so you can have an idea of what the show is like.

This is open to Bulls, QoS, couples, cucks, and sissies and everything inbetween. We're not scared to have any conversation.

Serious replies only please. I'd like to bring something great to our community.

The LaughingBull

What's going on Bullsexuals. I started a podcast discussing this lifestyle, it is not public yet but it it will be soon, and I'd like to invite a few select members to come on and talk about living in our awesome little kink world. Guest can be completely anonymous or you can make up a name or use your user name. Up to you. We would jump on a zoom call, no video as it's a podcast and just have a conversation. It will not be a live broadcast lol. I'll have some questions to guide our conversation and we'll have an overall show topic to discuss.

For those interested send me a message and we can discuss in more detail. If you think it's something that could be some fun, we'll schedule some time to talk and ill give you access to the first two episodes so you can have an idea of what the show is like.

This is open to Bulls, QoS, couples, cucks, and sissies and everything inbetween. We're not scared to have any conversation.

Serious replies only please. I'd like to bring something great to our community.

The LaughingBull
@LaughingBull We'd be very interested!

The LaughingBull
Still an option?

Back