Looking for our 1st Cuckold

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by stephanie, Jan 28, 2011.

1. stephanie

stephanie Active Member

Hey all

My boyfriend Danny and I (Stephanie) are looking for our Cuckold fuck. We are looking for a single black guy or group of Black men with cocks atleast 10 inches and thick to fuck the hell out of me while my boyfriend watches. We want a guy or guys that are can be very rough and really fuck me for a long period of time. we have very few rules as to what cant be done to me. we hope to hear from you guys soon

we live in Virginia near Norfolk

Steph.

2. Big Black75

Big Black75 Active Member

I live in Virginia also.. I am from Winchester Va. maybe we can compromise and meet up at a mutual location..

3. stephanie

stephanie Active Member

tell us about you?

4. Big Black75

Big Black75 Active Member

Im atheletic 6'1 250lb. I am a Mechanic Engineer but I also work security for a couple of night clubs in Maryland and Washington D.C. when I have spare time.. I am single I have a big nine inch cock that is over two inches wide and I enjoy my beautiful White Women... I will be posting pics soon. If u have a Myspace account U can find me my name is Mac Mane u will see a Black screen just send me a friends request I will show u pics. I had to delete my facebook account to many people were hacking it thats why I went back to Myspace ..

Hannover likes this.
  5. Rock2006

Rock2006 New Member

live in dc -- would be interested insetting something up with you man

6. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Steph is going to look so hot being pounded by a huge black cock, take plenty of pics to share!

7. houstonswitch26

houstonswitch26 New Member

have room for one more cuck... i can pay for everything!

8. D'Arcy James

D'Arcy James Member Real Person

Would love to link up with yall'. You can reach me at .... I live in the same area and would love to come see you being that travel is not a problem. Hit me up for details.

#8 D'Arcy James, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  9. Jayzun Williams

Jayzun Williams New Member

still looking?

10. Dark_Knight

Dark_Knight Member Real Person

What's up? BBC here in Hampton roads, just wondering if you're still looking..

11. subbycuckold

subbycuckold New Member

you need a sub cuck in md

12. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This person hasn't responded to their own thread in nearly two and half years, move on.

TheBlkGuy likes this.