Looking for new cuck buds.

greetings:
67/w/m from chicago area married to a 41/blk/fem.
she has cuckolded me with a black man with me present one time, so far, though that was some years ago.
she has cuckolded me with black men without me being present many times, though, again, those were some years ago.
i sustained a serious injury in 2013 and she stopped playing at that time.

it appears that she is ready to start playing again.

she has met an older black man at her work and they have been flirting for the past few months. she did tell me about the
flirting, but i did not really think too much about it as she has always been a very vivacious, friendly, and flirty woman.

she went to a mid-afternoon wedding of a co-worker on a sunday in mid-july (about a month ago). she looked beautiful and very sexy
in a new blue dress that she had just purchased for the wedding and i took several pictures of her in her new blue dress just
before she left for the wedding.

she called me about 8pm and did not really say anything. when she was not home by 11pm, i signed on to our vehicle's
"bluelink" application and did a search for our vehicle only to find out that our vehicle was parked at the "clover leaf motel"
not far from where wife works. i tried to call her which went directly to her voice mail and started sending her text messages.

wife did finally respond via text message about 350am and then arrived home sometime after 500am on monday morning.

she said that she went to the wedding as a date with the older black man from her job that she had been flirting with.
after the wedding, he asked her to go to a motel and she agreed. she said that they picked up some ******* (wife loves to *******
svedka vodka) and each drove their vehicles to the clover leaf motel in south holland.

she said that he did not fuck her because he could not attain/maintain an erection to penetrate her. they did foreplay of touching
and feeling and undressing and he did eat her pussy for a bit. he then tried to enter her pussy but could not. she said that he started playing
with himself and she got down on her knees as he sat on the edge of the bed and she sucked his cock. she said that even with her
sucking his cock, he was not able to attain/maintain an erection and he became frustrated and proceeded to eat her pussy again.
she said that he did bring her to a climax while eating her pussy and that they fell a sleep for a bit. she said that he had a beautiful
huge thick black cock even when it was soft.

i have such mixed emotions about this. it has pretty much rocked me to the core. hurt, disappointed, jealous. i was not expecting it
or even think that something like this was in the process.
i do want her to have a black lover. i want it to be a part of our relationships and not a secret thing. i mean even as a part of our
relationship, i have mixed emotions of hurt, jealous, embarrassment, humiliation, submissiveness, and arousal.

wife saw that i was hurt and we talked quite a bit over the next few days and she said that she would cut off the situation with the
older black man from work as our marriage was more important and she did not want to hurt me.
as this last month has passed, she has acknowledged that she is very curious about his huge thick black cock and did want him to
fuck her and i have assured her that i will accept it, though i continue to have very mixed emotions about this.
we had great sex last night/this morning and she said again that she did want to him to fuck her and i suggested that she make a
date with him for saturday-8/14 and we would push our "date" to sunday-8/15.

wife called me when she got off work just after 3pm this afternoon and told me that she had called the older black man from work
and that he did not want to wait for saturday, he wanted to meet her today before she changed her mind. she told me that they
were going to meet at a motel lee across the state border in schereville, indiana and we talked on the telephone until she arrived
at the motel.

she just called me and was very disappointed as he was again unable to attain/maintain erection and was unable to enter her and
fuck her. she said that they played and that he kissed and licked her breasts and that he ate her pussy and that
he did get erect when she played with or licked his cock.

while they were at the motel, wife received a telephone call from her ******* stating that she needed a ride home from work
and the older black man received a telephone call from his wife stating that she needed him to do something.

she says that she is going to talk to me later, but, she is very disappointed.

wife worked from 7am to 3pm today and called and told me that she would not be right home from work today

Back