Looking for my first and hopefully not last bbc experience

I’m an engaged female looking for my first bbc experience. It’s been something I’ve wanted for a awhile and got my man to finally agree to it. The bigger the better!
What a lucky fiance he is. Good luck to you and i hope your first is an amazing man and you cant get enough of it all! Give me a shout if fiance changes his mind yeah 😉x

Hey I’m a bbc bull I’m willing to give you that experience but I’m in Alabama now if you were willing to pay for my travels I can make the trip for you and give you that if you’re interested

The person would come to my house, fiancé doesn’t need to be present, if present in the house not watching. It would be filmed. What happens in the bedroom I’m completely open to. I’m looking for someone who’s 8” or bigger with a over average girth.

Exciting but, suggestion from someone in the lifestyle 20-years. Have your partner there during playtime and you should consider another location to shoot it. Both of you need to THoroughly vet the candidate....always secure safety/security FIRST.

The person would come to my house, fiancé doesn’t need to be present, if present in the house not watching. It would be filmed. What happens in the bedroom I’m completely open to. I’m looking for someone who’s 8” or bigger with a over average girth.
Definitely fit that criteria to bad I’m out of town 🤦🏿‍♂️

Back