Looking For Mr Ed, Or Hot Bi Fems From WI, To MT/WY

Doorcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WI, US
We are going on a little vacation mid to the end of July. Leaving eastern Wisconsin, and heading to western Montana. Would love to ad a little fun on the trip if we can. Life is too short. Looking for clean,well hung guys, the thicker the better. The Mrs. is also VERY Bi, so she would love to find a nice open minded bi girl for girl play. The chances of finding what we seek, looking for a mature woman is low, but if we don't ask, we won't find for sure. Thanks for lookingIMG_1069.JPG

We will be traveling from the 22nd to the 30th if anyone is interested. We have a few possibilities of meetings off of swing sites, but not real big BBC.

We are going on a little vacation mid to the end of July. Leaving eastern Wisconsin, and heading to western Montana. Would love to ad a little fun on the trip if we can. Life is too short. Looking for clean,well hung guys, the thicker the better. The Mrs. is also VERY Bi, so she would love to find a nice open minded bi girl for girl play. The chances of finding what we seek, looking for a mature woman is low, but if we don't ask, we won't find for sure. Thanks for lookingView attachment 1329383
Hello there I'm Michael and I'm interested in the opportunity to meet with you and your wife I live in great falls Montana and I live alone and I can host. If you're interested please let me know if and when you would be in the area and available? Text or call me 406- -403-9827 Michael. Thank you and have a great day

Back