looking for long term bbc in Ms.

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
we are a 35 y/o couple in south Miss. we are about an hour from Hattiesburg. we do have 2 ******* (boys aged 10 and 8) so we would have to work around a sitter. we had a lover for a while but he is not around anymore so we are ISO a man local to Mississippi and not too far away to only be able to see her occasionally. she wants a man who is hung more than my 6 in and can last for a while. she loves bareback so being clean is a must. we want long term because she wants a mixed baby one day.she would want her lover to be dom over me like she is and to be willing to use me occasionally as a show of ******* or dominance. we have many pics and posts on this site so if you want to see how we look then check them out. our email is <email removed> we would want to meet a time or 2 with no sex at 1st to see if you and her jive so keep that in mind. serious inquiries only and only local guys. thanks hope to hear from you soon. 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
we are a 35 y/o couple in south Miss. we are about an hour from Hattiesburg. we do have 2 ******* (boys aged 10 and 8) so we would have to work around a sitter. we had a lover for a while but he is not around anymore so we are ISO a man local to Mississippi and not too far away to only be able to see her occasionally. she wants a man who is hung more than my 6 in and can last for a while. she loves bareback so being clean is a must. we want long term because she wants a mixed baby one day.she would want her lover to be dom over me like she is and to be willing to use me occasionally as a show of ******* or dominance. we have many pics and posts on this site so if you want to see how we look then check them out. our email is <email removed> we would want to meet a time or 2 with no sex at 1st to see if you and her jive so keep that in mind. serious inquiries only and only local guys. thanks hope to hear from you soon. View attachment 1077744
What part of Mississippi I have family in the south Mississippi area

we are a 35 y/o couple in south Miss. we are about an hour from Hattiesburg. we do have 2 ******* (boys aged 10 and 8) so we would have to work around a sitter. we had a lover for a while but he is not around anymore so we are ISO a man local to Mississippi and not too far away to only be able to see her occasionally. she wants a man who is hung more than my 6 in and can last for a while. she loves bareback so being clean is a must. we want long term because she wants a mixed baby one day.she would want her lover to be dom over me like she is and to be willing to use me occasionally as a show of ******* or dominance. we have many pics and posts on this site so if you want to see how we look then check them out. our email is <email removed> we would want to meet a time or 2 with no sex at 1st to see if you and her jive so keep that in mind. serious inquiries only and only local guys. thanks hope to hear from you soon. View attachment 1077744
Glad to see there are people like you in Miss.

Back