Looking for Indian Bull who can breed my wife in Las Vegas

These posts on here I tell ya.... B2W...Black to White, oh yeah can't read that. Gonna get on a site for Black men and request an Indian dude🤔. That's like the chicken showing up to a pork only party 🤷🏿‍♂️🤣🤣 🤣. I mean I know we are horny and ******* but can we have some type of common sense too? Not calling anyone idiot but stop posting unless you're looking for Black 🖤.... Bye Abib🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

These posts on here I tell ya.... B2W...Black to White, oh yeah can't read that. Gonna get on a site for Black men and request an Indian dude🤔. That's like the chicken showing up to a pork only party 🤷🏿‍♂️🤣🤣 🤣. I mean I know we are horny and ******* but can we have some type of common sense too? Not calling anyone idiot but stop posting unless you're looking for Black 🖤.... Bye Abib🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i think buddy you dont know anything about india ,indians are also brown to black ,and they have nice size too so why are you so afraid of ,be confident everyone have some taste some want african black or some from Caribbean so every one has right of choice ,you dont have anymonopoly ,if you visit southern of india then you will find 95 percent of natives are dark black ,because they are near to equator

Back