Looking for houston area bbc for this coming weekend april 1st or 2nd

BBWqueen

Female
From
TX, US
BBW white girl looking for BBC in the houston area, Incase my regular bbc cant make it. im shy at 1st but I would like to meet up and swallow some BBC in the backseat of my car while my boyfriend watches. hopefully we can do this a few times and maybe more. message me and we will see where it goes. Must be respectful.
FYI, We mostly line things up late saturday nights due to babysitter schedule

BBW white girl looking for BBC in the houston area, Incase my regular bbc cant make it. im shy at 1st but I would like to meet up and swallow some BBC in the backseat of my car while my boyfriend watches. hopefully we can do this a few times and maybe more. message me and we will see where it goes. Must be respectful.

Definitely interested and will show up. Nice spacious truck dark tint

Houston hung blk male here who would love to be the BBC chosen

Back