Looking for Friends in DFW

Hi, Im Amanda 40 years old and married, I have been into the lifestyle and love black men but haven’t had the guts to really try anything yet. I think it would be helpful to make more real friends here in DFW men and women who might help me get more comfortable, less shy, and more courageous and adventurous to help get me over the hump.

so if your a male, female, or couple in DFW (Dallas area) and you want to be friends maybe meet up have a ******* and maybe help me out id love it, Im up for meeting anyone just remember im really really shy and nervous about all this so be kind.
Hello. Would love to meet you sometime

Hi, Im Amanda 40 years old and married, I have been into the lifestyle and love black men but haven’t had the guts to really try anything yet. I think it would be helpful to make more real friends here in DFW men and women who might help me get more comfortable, less shy, and more courageous and adventurous to help get me over the hump.

so if your a male, female, or couple in DFW (Dallas area) and you want to be friends maybe meet up have a ******* and maybe help me out id love it, Im up for meeting anyone just remember im really really shy and nervous about all this so be kind.
Great post. Nice to "meet" you lol.

I messaged you

Clean BBC here would love to meet you.

Hey I live in north Dallas and wouldn't mind meeting

in Las Colinas....unattached single, work for home

I'd love to meet you

Back