Looking for first BBC. Located within driving distance of STL, Louisville, Nashville, Paducah, Cape Girardeau, and Memphis. Also central IL

My girlfriend and I have been searching for her first bbc for over a year now with absolutely no luck. Been catfished and/or had plans fall through multiple times. Looking for legit BBC's to fuck her on a fairly regular basis. Anyone interested feel free to message me or respond to this post.

Attachments

• 257955.jpeg
    257955.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot_20190926-110835_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190926-110835_Snapchat.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_20190926-110828_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190926-110828_Snapchat.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_20190816-120703_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190816-120703_Snapchat.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 249
My girlfriend and I have been searching for her first bbc for over a year now with absolutely no luck. Been catfished and/or had plans fall through multiple times. Looking for legit BBC's to fuck her on a fairly regular basis. Anyone interested feel free to message me or respond to this post.
I'm located in Louisville, (i.m) me let's talk. I'm worth it💯

Last edited:
Wow one amazing body if that’s really your wife so tight

Sick body. You all on snap?

i am in memphis

Interested

Back