Looking for female friend/penpal who is only attracted to black men!

daydreamer3

Female
From
NY, US
Not sure if I posted this in the right spot, and this may sound like a strange request... but I'm a straight, white female that is looking for another preferably white, straight female to have as a friend and email penpal... one who shares my attraction to black men. Let me explain... I have really ONLY been attracted to black men (the tall, muscular, kind of "thuggish" kind lol) since I was a teenager and am looking for another white female to talk to who feels the same way. It hasn't been easy for me with other friends, relatives, etc. because of what I'm attracted to, and I'm looking for another white female who feels the way I do that I can relate to. I used to have another friend who I would email back and forth with who lived in another state (I'm in NY), but after many years we stopped being friends due to differences. So I'm looking to have that kind of friendship again with someone who relates to me better and likes to email on a daily basis (mainly about relationships/men). If this appeals to you on any level, please feel free to reach out!

Would anyone be interested? I'm basically looking for someone who is like me. I find so many other women, both on here and not on here that are with white men still. But it would be really interesting to chat with someone who is only into black men!

Back