Looking for cuckold buds.

Texas here

My wife seems to be giving this serious consideration. I hope she eventually tries the cuckold lifestyle but she seems to be having difficulty finding the right bull. I feel as if she knows how much she will enjoy this and is scared of what might happen. She is a very sexual person that always wants sex, usually more than once per day.

Honestly, my deepest desires are that one day she becomes black owned and her bull keeps hold of the key for my cock cage. I've discussed this with her at great length and she always gets extremely wet when I do so I can tell it's a huge turn on for her. She says she doesn't want to have sex with someone more than once a week because she thinks it will be a lot of work. Not really sure if she thinks that's what I wanna hear or if she is worried something that extreme would put a strain on our relationship or what.

She brings Terry Crews up so often that I think she would be powerless against someone that looks like him to do anything but exactly what he says. She would let him be the master and there would be nothing about it I could do and that's exactly how I want it. Unfortunately, it isn't easy to find a bull that would want do dedicate that much time and effort for such a long term thing that also looks anything like Terry Crews.

Back