Looking for chat group about BNWO

If you take a look at my profile you'll see that my choice in women runs in the 40+ category. Love mature, seductive women who are self confident and can hold a conversation.
Thank you for your reply. My wife is mature, seductive, confident and can hold a conversation. She is also exciting and a joy to be around.

I am sad to say that my wife's health does not allow her to get too excited at this time. However, when she is healthy again, I would love to lick your cum off of my wife's lips, face, big naked TiTs and NIPPLEs.

You might want to contact Bonito Juanito on this site to see how well my wife enjoyed having dirty sex with him. He also lives in San Diego.

Thank you for your reply. My wife is mature, seductive, confident and can hold a conversation. She is also exciting and a joy to be around.

I am sad to say that my wife's health does not allow her to get too excited at this time. However, when she is healthy again, I would love to lick your cum off of my wife's lips, face, big naked TiTs and NIPPLEs.

You might want to contact Bonito Juanito on this site to see how well my wife enjoyed having dirty sex with him. He also lives in San Diego.

Thanks....Truly hope your wife regains her health! Best to you both!

Looking for other cucks, snowbunnies, and worshippers for group chat. The purpose of this chat is to jerk and admit black superiority. The focus is serving and worshiping out black superiors and talking about our favorites fantasies revolving black cock worship. We can also trade stories, captioned pics and help connect hotwives and bulls. If interested comment below.

Everything is 18+.
I would love this!

Back