Looking for Black guys

Anna Secrets

Couple
Gold Member
From
France
French couple, looking for man, at least 30 years old, serious and respectful.

I'm 32, 1'62m, 49 kilos, brunette, sportive and take care of my body. My husband love to take pictures of these moments (that we will not share), if it's a problem thanks to pass your way (and the bull will not take pictures with his mobile!!).
My husband is never physically involved and respect is crucial to us. Little reminder : a woman leaving as a hotwife is not a ******* accepting whatever you want !!!!

We are living around Paris, we can travel in Europe for week-end, especially London. This summer we will travel US for one month (27 of June to 29 of July) and we will stop in NY, Boston and Los Angeles. If interested PM.
Those sending directly a photo of their sex will be ignored.

Same message in the French forum (not very good English speaker)

Last edited:

I'm 32, 1'62m, 49 kilos, brunette, sportive and take care of my body. My husband love to take pictures of these moments (that we will not share), if it's a problem thanks to pass your way (and the bull will not take pictures with his mobile!!).
My husband is never physically involved and respect is crucial to us. Little reminder : a woman leaving as a hotwife is not a ******* accepting whatever you want !!!!

View attachment 2436010

We are living around Paris, we can travel in Europe for week-end, especially London. This summer we will travel US for one month (27 of June to 29 of July) and we will stop in NY, Boston and Los Angeles. If interested PM.

Im in ny

View attachment 2436010

Let me know if you are planning trip to London.

Very Intelligent and Professional Bull Here.. and Available for Travel.. Pm me

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_050655.jpg
    IMG_20190206_050655.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190206_020021.jpg
    IMG_20190206_020021.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190206_050701.jpg
    IMG_20190206_050701.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 8
Back