Looking for Black Cock for oral only in SC

TessaWicked

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Looking for a Black Cock in South Carolina not a Big Black Cock at the moment. This is we be first time with me playing with another man besides my husband and first time he's played with me with another man. So I am looking for a black cock around 6-7" for me to suck on while husband fucks me for our first time so I am comfortable and so is the husband as he is also 6-7". I don't want him to get shocked where he might not be able to perform with a much bigger cock in the room our first time out. Anyone interested please message me and here are our rules we will have to have a video chat meet and greet to prove everyone is real then a meet in person meet and greet. With in a day or two of actual play date I will show prove I am std and covid free and we expect the same. Playing involved will consist of me giving you a blowjob in front of my husband and while he licks me and fucks me. If you are bigger than 7" please respect my wishes for our first time out but does not mean we can't play in future once we get more experience and I know he can perform with a bigger cock in the room. He is not a cuck and if have the mentality of screw him you deserve a BBC just pass me by because I'm not interested as nothing is more important to me than my husband and our marriage. Would be even better to met a black couple for some soft swap with oral and g/g fun.

Attachments

• 20180408_121605.jpg
    20180408_121605.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 194
  • 20180408_121634.jpg
    20180408_121634.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 192
  • 20180408_121827.jpg
    20180408_121827.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 191
Looking for a Black Cock in South Carolina not a Big Black Cock at the moment. This is we be first time with me playing with another man besides my husband and first time he's played with me with another man. So I am looking for a black cock around 6-7" for me to suck on while husband fucks me for our first time so I am comfortable and so is the husband as he is also 6-7". I don't want him to get shocked where he might not be able to perform with a much bigger cock in the room our first time out. Anyone interested please message me and here are our rules we will have to have a video chat meet and greet to prove everyone is real then a meet in person meet and greet. With in a day or two of actual play date I will show prove I am std and covid free and we expect the same. Playing involved will consist of me giving you a blowjob in front of my husband and while he licks me and fucks me. If you are bigger than 7" please respect my wishes for our first time out but does not mean we can't play in future once we get more experience and I know he can perform with a bigger cock in the room. He is not a cuck and if have the mentality of screw him you deserve a BBC just pass me by because I'm not interested as nothing is more important to me than my husband and our marriage. Would be even better to met a black couple for some soft swap with oral and g/g fun.
Now this is how it's done right! I'm nowhere near, but THIS is refreshing. Can tell that you're real, you explain the boundaries, and play it safe. Hope you find the right guy--you deserve it!

Very sexy

Hello, I will be in SC next week and would love to meet up with you! I’m 5’12” blk athletic bbc, business oriented and travel so discretion is a must. Let’s connect!

Back