Looking for Black Bull in the Dallas area.

Taker58

My Girlfriend/Mistress is wanting to find a BBC that is between 35-45 years old and at least 6 foot tall. She is a 38-year-old Latino, medium build. I am an older White cuckold. Let us know if you are interested. You two can meet and see if there is any interest in each other.

Last edited:

My Girlfriend/Mistress is wanting to find a BBC that is between 35-45 years old and at least 6 foot tall. She is a 38-year-old Latino, medium build. I am an older White cuckold. Let us know if you are interested. You two can meet and see if there is any interest in each other.
Hello. I would love to know more about your GF. Feel free to message me anytime

Are you a Black Bull in the Dallas area, that is interested? If you are we need to know your height, weight, age and what type of work you do, not where but the type.

I am. I live in Frisco work in Addison. I'm 6' 235lbs and 41 years old. I am a highway design engineer as well as architectural design and I'm a Realtor

I will give Mistress your information and see what she says, it is totally her decision as I have no say in this. As soon as she tells me I will let you know.

Back