Looking for .... be trained in Chicago area

Single young white girl, brandnew, no experience, needs to be put in her place. Looking for a Very Dominant Black Men experienced in training white females to become Black Cock Sluts. I fantasize to be forced so I have no choice to refuse.
Must be drug and disease free because I wanna go only bareback and enjoy the warm feel of a big load of superior black seed being pumped deep inside me!
No need to involve in a relationship but ready to be black owned.
Can share me with his friends if want.

Single young white girl, brandnew, no experience, needs to be put in her place. Looking for a Very Dominant Black Men experienced in training white females to become Black Cock Sluts. I fantasize to be forced so I have no choice to refuse.
Must be drug and disease free because I wanna go only bareback and enjoy the warm feel of a big load of superior black seed being pumped deep inside me!
Sounds like I need to come to Chicago - Spank, fuck, and rip the clothes off that tight little body, put this black cock slut in her place and fuck you till you can't walk straight for a week....

Sounds like I need to come to Chicago - Spank, fuck, and rip the clothes off that tight little body, put this black cock slut in her place and fuck you till you can't walk straight for a week....

email me downslb@gmail.com

inbox me

you are a dream girl

Zay

Male
Real Person
I can train you slut u can be my sub

I be in chicago often and would love to invite you to my suite (downtown area only) when in town. coming back april 26 for the motion broadway play. Wanna link up?