LOOKING FOR BBC'S MALES IN VEGAS

24play

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
What are the best bars, clubs and pool parties to find BBC males now in Las Vegas. Not sure what has been reopened lately but will be in Vegas second weekend of May and looking for best bars, clubs and pools for her to find her fun. Looking for gang bangs as well while we are there. Any suggestions?

What are the best bars, clubs and pool parties to find BBC males now in Las Vegas. Not sure what has been reopened lately but will be in Vegas second weekend of May and looking for best bars, clubs and pools for her to find her fun. Looking for gang bangs as well while we are there. Any suggestions?
Me and my buddies live in Vegas and we have been part of a gang bang before, we know what we are doing, we can meet up with her at any good m bars, make her feel special, and definitely make her feel more special in the bedroom (;

Local Vegas BBC here. The clubs are slowly starting to re-open. PlayhouseLV is hands down the most popular club

Is Playhouse a lifestyle club?
Yes. You have to join on their site, but membership is free. There aren't really any spots with an abundance of black males that I'm aware of. If Playhouse is throwing an event, there should be some quality bbc's there.
Also Purrfect Las Vegas throws weekly parties. They aren't as good as Playhouse events, but it's an option.
If all else fails, I'm available and know a few quality bbc's in the area

Are you DFW based?

How was it? We’re going July 1st

Back