Looking for bbc

New to site , any one from the El Paso texas area , looking for a long term relationship
Wonderful and very unusual to see. Until very recently where I discovered someone this site, after being on this site for over a couple of years, all too often there are exclusively attached and married women only looking for temporary "fuck and forget"-like flings instead of single women looking for a Black man for the long term. I extend good luck to you not that you would need it as there are lots of single Black guys, especially around in my area. Although I don't know what the situation is in your area, keep pressing on. If you are single you will quickly find a lot of candidates. As a tip try lingering in the General Chat room. Take care.

Last edited:
Ft Bliss is an Army Base. I got out of the military a while back but put a thread in here that your looking for BBC in El Paso. Someone will find you...good luck. Hope you get some Big Black Balls slapping of your ass in front of your husband from a Black Bull. ;)

I am from New Mexico. I am half Mexican and half Navajo. I grew up on the reservation and I didn’t know anything about Black Men. There are no blacks on the reservation, only teachers and stuff. No peers. So I joined the Navy and went to boot camp in Chicago. We all share a communal shower in boot camp so I had to be but add naked like everyone else to shower. I saw everyone’s dick. Black men were so much bigger! It was crazy! My jaw dropped! So long story short I got off on sharing my Girl with Hung Black Men. I still love it, used to be married but she did BBC for me a couple of times but didn’t like it. It was too much for her. We ended up being divorced for separate issues but I’m single now! Looking for a woman that loves BBC! So I am searching...

I don’t even want to have sex with you. I am looking for a woman that would love to be with Hung Black Men and let me watch. We would travel the world and focus on doing interracial sex everywhere we go, including Jamaica

Back