Looking for bbc to suck in houston tonight

BBWqueen

Female
From
TX, US
BBW white girl looking for BBC in houston. looking to get to know some people on this site(im shy at 1st) and possibly meet up and swallow some BBC in the backseat of my car while my boyfriend watches. hopefully we can do this a few times over a couple of weeks and when i fully trust you we can fuck weekly or mess around. message me and we will see where it goes. Must be respectful.
FYI, We mostly line things up late saturday nights due to babysitter schedule

BBW white girl looking for BBC in houston. looking to get to know some people on this site(im shy at 1st) and possibly meet up and swallow some BBC in the backseat of my car while my boyfriend watches. hopefully we can do this a few times over a couple of weeks and when i fully trust you we can fuck weekly or mess around. message me and we will see where it goes. Must be respectful.
Can do

Im definitely interested. Had a couple that i use to meet awhile back in the walmart parking lot weekly for the wife to suck me eventually moving to their apartment some time down the line. 7577444304 Mike

Back