Looking for bbc near Fort Lauderdale

We changed our travel dates and will will be in Fort Lauderdale May 4-8th. Where can we find bbc besides Trapeze and Haulover? We really want to find a regular bar in the area where black men hang out at so she can get bbc.
They are all over. I’m near Ft. Lauderdale and keeping my schedule open for that date.

We changed our travel dates and will will be in Fort Lauderdale May 4-8th. Where can we find bbc besides Trapeze and Haulover? We really want to find a regular bar in the area where black men hang out at so she can get bbc.
I can be your regular, I’m usually free on the weekends and near For Lauderdale.

The idea of bars where black guys hang out to pick up white women doesn’t exist. It’s all internet fantasy. Get over that idea.

Take her out to a few bars on the beach(Rock Bar, Elbo Room, Blondies) or on the Las Olas strip. Skip the club district as it’s full of super-young people right now. You’ll have better luck on the beach or Las olas strip. Blue martini at Galleria mall is also a great spot on a Friday or Saturday night.

If she is ok with the idea and you aren’t trying to do a cold approach, you will have far better luck joining SDC and finding a validated guy that way.
Is the club district always young people or is it only during spring break? She isn't into black men under 30. She prefers 35 and up.

The idea of bars where black guys hang out to pick up white women doesn’t exist. It’s all internet fantasy. Get over that idea.

Take her out to a few bars on the beach(Rock Bar, Elbo Room, Blondies) or on the Las Olas strip. Skip the club district as it’s full of super-young people right now. You’ll have better luck on the beach or Las olas strip. Blue martini at Galleria mall is also a great spot on a Friday or Saturday night.

If she is ok with the idea and you aren’t trying to do a cold approach, you will have far better luck joining SDC and finding a validated guy that way.
Which bar or club plays some hip hop? We can't stand all the techno.

Wish I'd seen this earlier. I'm in the Miami area. Lmk if and when you are coming back to Florida

Back