Looking for BBC in Tulsa, OK!

battyforbbc

Female
From
OK, US
Hey there all my big black cocks, my daddy gave me the OK to find and get stretched out by a massive, meaty black cock and I can't wait. Please, is there anyone out there who wants to fill me up with thick cum so my man can lick my pussy afterwards?

Edit: well there's no man anymore, but I'm still wanting to venture out. If you're interested hit me up ❤️

Last edited:
Oh I hope so, I haven't ever taken one before! I'm really excited to feel myself be completely full.
Can you take that black dildo to the balls? being with a bbc is similar but the physical contact should be way more intense and erotic. Love to take a stab at that perfect ass myself.

Can you take that black dildo to the balls? being with a bbc is similar but the physical contact should be way more intense and erotic. Love to take a stab at that perfect ass myself.

Mm, no. Unfortunately I can only push myself down halfway, I'm just really tight. I need someone to help me push something that big inside of me. It IS 14"afterall. maybe if it were a real cock someone could shove themselves inside of me.

Mm, no. Unfortunately I can only push myself down halfway, I'm just really tight. I need someone to help me push something that big inside of me. It IS 14"afterall. maybe if it were a real cock someone could shove themselves inside of me.
14 INCH! you are definitely ready to be penetrated by a long, thick bbc. What else does your daddy get you to do?

14 INCH! you are definitely ready to be penetrated by a long, thick bbc. What else does your daddy get you to do?
Is that good?? I have to stretch myself out with an 8 inch first, the head of the 14 is just so big, I have to really ******* it inside of me. My daddy is mainly centered around this, other than BBC he just really enjoys tying me up. This is just the first time he has allowed me to act on this. Usually he has me ride him while we watch bbc.

Well, I'm 8 inches and would feel like a small white boi next to that thing. Your daddy has you trained well. Have any videos of you riding that monster of a dildo?

whats your tumblr blog called? Doubt i'd ever be in Tulsa but i need to see you in action. Try uploading them here.

Hey there all my big black cocks, my daddy gave me the OK to find and get stretched out by a massive, meaty black cock and I can't wait. Please, is there anyone out there who wants to fill me up with thick cum so my man can lick my pussy afterwards?

Edit: well there's no man anymore, but I'm still wanting to venture out. If you're interested hit me up ❤️
He couldn't handle being a cuck?

Back